Bright honest individual with the knowledge, experience and passion to excel in any work environment
My education along with my personal and professional background, has made me well-disciplined in a very wide array of professions. I have extensive experience in multiple management roles, multiple material fabrication, welding, machining, product design, product testing, solidworks, drafting, engineering, rapid prototyping, manufacturing, quality control, automotive technology, performance automotive technology and vehicle restoration. While in the years of working to perfect my skills, I have designed and manufactured dozens of successful performance vehicle parts for both street and competition vehicles. I have also managed the build of several race and show vehicles for private individuals and large companies.
I am looking forward to the time when we can meet and discuss how my background can fit your needs.
I can be reached at 951-217-4947 or
Thank You for Your Time,
Design Engineer – Full Conceal Inc., 7/17/17-Present
• Use of Solidworks to create accurate models and product documentation for end use products in the firearms industry
• Worked with owner and other in-house engineers to bring conceptual Ideas to the production room floor
• Handled quality control and any technical customer service issues
• Operated Haas CNC vertical mills (VM2 & VM3)
• Heavy emphasis on using material additive technologies for prototype and production
Quality Control Test Engineer – Hyperloop-one, 1/2/17-6/28/17
• Created quality control standards for technical coatings for limited production run of linear motors
• Managed and trained technicians in use of NDT and DT methods of technical coatings to deploy quality control standards
• Worked with offsite vendor to manage production schedule and communicate quality issues
• Contracted short term position that was successfully completed in required time
Service Manager – Southwest Toyotalift, 1/5/15-11/17/16
• Guided over one dozen individuals to safely endure all the demands of the material handling industry, while meeting all goals set forth by myself and my employer.
• Managed field and shop technicians; managed rental department; advised sales department; provided technical training; service writer and managed shipping/receiving of all vehicles.
• Acted as a technical resource to all aspects of entire facility.
Fabricator/Vehicle restoration technician – Brintek, 2/4/13-12/19/14
• Fabricated, welded and finished complex steel, stainless steel and aluminum specialty parts.
• Completed restorations of multiple domestic, foreign, and exotic vehicles. Including custom modifications to vehicles to create an exceptional custom vehicle built to specification.
• Worked with various vendors to acquire parts and materials required to complete jobs in a relative time frame.
Owner/Operator – Defined Engineering, 7/6/2009-12/19/14
• Designed, Fabricated and produced high end products for Toyota trucks, as well as private labeled products for various companies.
• Prepared and repaired various race vehicles for multiple race teams in the off-road industry.
• Provided consulting to organize, simplify and manage various race teams.
Project Manager/Fabricator – VF Engineering, 2/13/06-7/3/09
• Managed complete projects from conception to retail sale.
• Designed, fabricated and tested supercharger and turbo systems for high end European vehicles.
• Built/modified custom engines and drivetrains for testing and retail sale.
Mechanical Technician – Spectrum Auto Body, 5/12/03-2/3/06
• Repaired BMW, Porsche and Bentley vehicles to manufacturer standards.
• Diagnosed/repaired chassis and suspension issues
• Specialized and certified to use Cellete frame bench to repair/replace structural components.
Education and Certifications:
Universal Technical Institute – Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Riverside Community College – Riverside, CA
BMW Certified technician
Toyota Bronze technician
EPA 609 certification
A1, A4, A6 ASE certifications
Patriotic employer award